6th Grade Binder Set-up
1. CLlCK HERE Here to download and print the SCIENCE MATERIAL CHECKLIST.
2. Download and print the following documents.
a) CLICK HERE to download and print the DATA CHART.
b) CLICK HERE to download and print the first LEARNING SCALE.
c) CLICK HERE to download and print the STUDY BUDDY CONTRACT.
b) CLICK HERE to download and print the SCIENCE LAB SAFETY AGREEMENT.
d) CLICK HERE to download and print a minimum of ten (10) CORNELL NOTE TEMPLATES.
e) CLICK HERE to download and print the SCIENCE CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS SHEET.
3. Place six (6) page protectors in the front of the binder. This will be the first thing the student will see when the binder is open. Place them in this order, 1) MISSION STATEMENT 2) DATA CHART,
3) LEARNING SCALE, 4) SCIENCE LAB SAFETY AGREEMENT
5) STUDY BUDDY CONTRACT 6) SMART GOAL 7) Third Quarter Agreement.
4. Label the first section divider as "HOMEWORK". Any unfinished classwork goes in this section.
5. Label the second section divider as "WORK IN PROGRESS". This section is for instructions or data of long term projects..
6. Label the third as "NOTES". As you take notes in class they will be placed in this section. CORNELL NOTES go into this section.
7. Label the forth section divider as "GRADED". Any papers the teacher gives back to you and there is a grade posted on it will go into this section. QUICK WRITES will go into this section. All papers will be organized according to the date assigned.
8. Label the last section divider as "TOOLS". Place the remaining page protectors in this section. This teacher will be giving the students many types of tools that will help them be successful, not only in science but through other disciplines as well. Many of these tools will be used throughout the year, and therefore should be kept in good condition. An ample supply of college rule lined paper and blank CORNELL NOTE TEMPLATES will be the last items in the binder.
9. Place the SCIENCE CLASSROOM EXPECTATION SHEET in the transparent pocket of the back cover of your binder.
This is the unofficial website of Dr. G. P. Fatolitis and may not to be reliable for students or parents.