Family & Business Partnership
ADOPT A CLASS
2019 - 2020
Clearwater Fundamental Middle School
1660 Palmetto Street
Clearwater, FL 33755
How to Adopt My Class
1. Click HERE then follow the online instructions. Cost is $150.00. Make sure that Dr. George Fatolitis's class is selected.
1. Click HERE to download the Adopt-A-Class brochure.
2. Print out the Adopt-A-Class brochure.
3. Fill out the required information.
4. Make the donation check payable to Clearwater Fundamental Middle School.
5. Drop off the donation and the completed form at the Clearwater Fundamental Middle School office, in care of the bookkeeper.
* In acknowledgment of your Adopt-A-Class donation, your name will be added to my classrooms parent recognition plaque located at the entrance to science room 309.
The Adopt A Class Program creates a partnership between the local business community and our school.
For a tax-deductible donation, your business or family has the opportunity to "Adopt-A-Class" or a special area (ex: media center, guidance). Your donation will be used to purchase one or more items from your classroom's wish list such as software, books, classroom supplies, student incentives, and rewards.
The Adopt-A-Class program is set up to begin in August and run through April. Adoptions are assigned as they are received. Our goal is to have all areas adopted as all students should be afforded the benefits of this program.
The students benefiting from this program are your customers, clients, and employees of the future. Let us join to ensure that the future leaders of our community are given the best we have to offer.
To create an environment where students and staff at Clearwater Fundamental Middle School feel that the local business community is dedicated to their education and future.
To create an atmosphere among the students at Clearwater Fundamental Middle School of pride and respect for our local business community.
To gain financial support for our classrooms and special areas of our school.
To offer an opportunity for students to become aware of future careers available to them.